Shnuggle Air Bedside Sleeper Infant CribRegular price $399.99 Save $-399.99
BEABA by Shnuggle Air Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib
The BEABA by Shnuggle safe and cozy Air Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib allows you and baby to sleep close to each other but without sharing the same bed, helping to grow your bond and giving your baby the reassurances and comfort they need from having you close by. The Air Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib attaches to the parent’s bed and includes a zip down side to provide easy access to baby during the night and to keep them close but safe in their own sleep space. Suitable up to approximately 6 months of age (or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 20lb). The Air Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib is designed with breathability at its core. Dual-view mesh sides help maximize airflow as well as being able to keep a watchful eye on baby. The infant crib mattress (included) is 50% more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating.
The Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib is suitable to about six months old. With the Air Full Size Crib Conversion Kit, you can transform this Bedside Sleeper Infant Crib into a Full Size Crib that provides a familiar sleeping space for up to two years old.
WHY IT’S ESSENTIAL FOR PARENTS
Converts to a full size crib, easing baby’s transition to a larger sleep space and extending the life of the infant crib.
Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone infant crib. Breathable hypo-allergenic mattress.
- Recommended for 0-6 months (or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches approx. 20 lbs)
- Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
- Mattress included
- Seven height adjustments fit most beds heights (within the range of 16.9”-25.2”)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames
- Breathable, hypoallergenic fiber mattress
- Zip-down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- Baby safe, hypoallergenic fabrics
- Assembled: 37.4” x 22” x 33”
- Converts to Full Size Crib with our Air Full Size Crib Conversion Kit (purchase separately)
- Safety: the crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width. Never leave baby sleeping with the side down on the crib.