Grano OttomanRegular price $545.00 Save $-545.00
Modern Grano Ottoman - contemporary baby & kids furniture
The essential companion for your Grano Glider Chair, our Grano Ottoman features a smooth gliding motion so that you can put your feet up and experience ultimate comfort!
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Smooth gliding motion
- Dark espresso solid wood base or stainless steel option (does not swivel)
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.